77designz Carbon Handlebar
A 35mm Carbon Handlebar that is not over stiff, so you don´t get tired and your arms remain fresh even on long runs. The aluminum sleeve protects the carbon from constriction and makes the handlebar easy to mount with our 1 piece stem. We offer the DH-Level testet Carbon Handle Bar in a width of 800mm and 5, 20 and 35 mm rise options but it can also be trimmed down to 740mm width.
Use only together with our 1 Piece Stem: > can you buy here <
The handlebar and the 1 Piece Stem have been designed, engineered, and tested as a unit. That is why the handlebar is only allowed to be used together with our unique and super lightweight 1 Piece Stem. You might not see it, but the sleeve is tapered in the center to let it slide into the stem with ease. But exactly that detail does not allow the use with other stems.
- Aluminum Sleeve to protect the fibers from crimping
- EFBE Tri Test MTB Gravity Geprüft
- Precise but not harsh
- Easy to mount with our 1 Piece Stem
- Takes advantage of 35mm without being over stiff.
- Hand laid in Kamloops / BC / Canada
- Weight tolerance: 1%
- Backsweep: 8°
- Upsweep: 5°
- Handlebar Clamping: 35 mm
- Width: 800 mm (can be trimmed down to 740)
- Rise: 20 mm / 35 mm
- Material: Carbon / Aluminum 6061
- Weight: 240 g +/- 1% (20 mm Rise)
- Color: Black / Carbon Natural