MRP Ramp Control Cartridge für Rock Shox Gabeln / Fox 34 Gabeln
Die MRP Einheit steuert die Progression von Luftfeder-Gabeln, ohne jedes Mal die Anzahl an Tokens ändern zu müssen - Die Ramp Control übernimmt die Aufgabe von 1 bis 5 Tokens und ist mit zwei verschiedenen Gewinden für verschiedene Gabeln passend
Geigenet für Rock Shox Pike, Lyrik, Yari, and Boxxer World Cup forks ( nur für Solo-Air Modelle )
Rock Shox Version A:
- geeignet für 2013-2016 Pike Gabeln mit 15x100 Achse und 2010 und neuer Boxxer World Cup (air-spring) Gabeln.
Rock Shox Version B:
- geeignet für 2015 und neuer Pike Gabeln mit "Boost" 15x110 Achse, alle 2017 Pike Gabeln und für alle 2015 und neuer Lyrik und Yari Gablen ( egal ob Boost oder nicht Boost)
Rock Shox Version C:
- will fit 2013-2016 Pike forks with 15x100 axle spacing. Solo air models only. Recommended for 120 and 130mm 29” and 120mm 26” and 27.5” forks. Solo air models only. Recommended for 120 and 130mm 29”/27.5+ and 120mm 27.5” and 26” forks.
Rock Shox Version D:
- will fit 2015 and newer Pike forks with “Boost” 15x110 axle spacing, all 2017 Pike forks, and all 2015 and newer Lyrik and Yari forks (regardless of axle spacing). Solo air models only. Recommended for 120 and 130mm 29”/27.5+ and 120mm 27.5” and 26” forks.
- will fit 2013 and newer Reba, Revelation, and SID forks and 2014 and newer Rock Shox Bluto forks. Solo air models only. Recommended for 100-140mm 29”, 27.5+, 27.5”, 26”, and Fat forks.
Fox 34 Version A:
- geeignet für 2016 und neuer Fox 34 mit FIT4 oder Grip Damper ( egal ob Boost oder nicht Boost), nur Solo Air, Keine TALAS
Fox 34 Version B
- will fit 2016 and newer Fox 34 Float forks with the FIT 4 and Grip dampers. Recommended for 110-130mm 29”, 27.5+, and 27.5” forks
- Adds speed-sensitive ending-stroke control and bottom-out force adjustability to compatible Rock Shox forks.
- Just 55 g! Lighter than most air-spring assemblies with more than two tokens.
- Isolate and tune bottom-out with minimal changes to initial and mid-stroke.
- Bring your tuning to the trail and out of the workshop!
- Easy installation requires little time and few tools - no lower-leg removal required!
CUSTOM TUNE ON THE TRAIL
Inarguably, convenience is one of the biggest benefits of the Ramp Control cartridge versus internally-accessed volume adjustment components. Internally-accessed spacers aren’t friendly to on-trail experimentation and tuning - requiring bulky tools and a clean environment to utilize. With Ramp Control, experimentation is so simple it’s encouraged! The powerful range of Ramp Control is harnessed through a simple 16-position knob with clearly defined detents. That enables you to arrive at your base setting in just one ride on a familiar trail, whereas internally-accessed spacers would necessitate a trial and error approach - several rides followed by garage or shop sessions - to get to the same point.
A BETTER WAY TO TUNE
The volume adjustment spacers used by competing brands change the shape of the air-spring’s curve throughout the entire travel range, regardless of velocity. Aside from the slight change resulting from the volume of the cartridge itself, the Ramp Control upgrade effects only the ending stoke spring curve - as its damping effect is velocity-dependent. This portion of the curve represents intense, sharp hits and big events, like landing a sizable drop or plowing through a rock garden. Without Ramp Control, your fork’s behavior in these circumstances has been compromised by your desired feel elsewhere in the stroke. With Ramp Control, you can tune the general feel of your fork through its air-pressure and damper settings, and isolate big-hit performance and bottom-out with the Ramp Control adjustment.
NO MORE COMPROMISES, TUNE TO THE TRAIL AT HAND
Unless you ride just one trail, the air-spring volume you’ve so carefully tuned with internally-accessed volume spacers is probably not ideal for all your adventures. A trip to the bike park might reveal, for example, that more support would be welcomed when the features and drops get bigger and trails get steeper than those found on your local go-to. If you have extra spacers and the necessary tools on hand, and don’t mind burning time that could otherwise be spent riding the lift-accessed terrain you just paid for, you could get the needed support. Or, in just seconds, you could add more Ramp Control and keep the good times going. Whether it’s a new-school flow trail or near vertical DH course, Ramp Control gives you immediate control of the terrain at hand - of particular benefit to time-crunched enduro fans tasked with practicing and racing multiple, varying stages.